Yes, I'm painting.... ~ A Painting a Week

Mittwoch, 10. Januar 2007

Yes, I'm painting....

So it's already Wednesday again and I haven't posted something new.
I am painting. A landscape to go with last week's post. And it was almost finished on Monday evening. But as you probably know it can be a long way from 'almost finished' to 'finished'! And that's where I am right now.
So in order to take off the pressure of a due post - and of course to show you another piece - I'll post this one I did last year (cheating, I know). That's what my table looks like right now.

"Paint Tubes"
oil on board, 18x24 cm

Schon ist wieder Mittwoch und ich habe noch kein neues Bild eingestellt - aber ich arbeite daran!
Das Bild für diese Woche ist ein Pendant zu Landschaft "Country Road" von letzter Woche. Und es war schon am Montag fast fertig. Aber eben, 'fast fertig' ist noch lange nicht 'ganz fertig'!
Bis ich soweit bin hier ein anderes Bild, gemalt im letzten Jahr. Passend, denn es zeigt so in etwa, wie es auf meinem Tisch gerade ausschaut!

So, zurück an die Staffelei -
back to painting!

Technorati tags:

Keine Kommentare: